At Together We Pass we are always looking for ways to help UNISA students. You can find a tutorial below on “How to Submit a UNISA Multiple Choice Assignment on MyUNISA”. We explain the process in a simple, step by step manner that is easy to follow.
- Click on the module tab you would like to submit an assignment for
- If you cannot see your module in the tabs; use the drop down box
- Once you have selected your module; Click on assignments in the menu to the left
- You will be taken to a page that looks similar to the one below
- You can use the key below to make sense of the table above
- If your assignment is not listed you should click on the link below
- Read the instructions and follow the prompts
- If you need help; click on the link for step-by-step instructions such as the ones below
How to submit a UNISA multiple choice assignment on myunisa
Find the module code
- Find the module code of the assignment your want to submit in the Course column
- Find the corresponding number of the assignment, e.g. 2 in the Ass.No. column
- To save time online, you should have the answers to your assignment ready beside you.
- Click on the Submit link in the Action column next to the assignment number
Step 1: Enter the total number of questions required for the assignment
- Enter the total number of questions for your assignment in the Number of Questions field.
- Click on the Continue button.
Step 2: Fill out multiple-choice question answers
The number of questions requested in the previous step will now be displayed with five answer options next to each one. Please note that each row represents a question in your assignment.
- Click on the radio button [the small circle] that corresponds to your answer for that question.
- Click on the Continue button to move to step 3.
- If you want to restart the assignment, click on Clear Form to remove all your selections and start from new.
Step 3: Verify the answers to your multiple-choice assignment
This screen presents a summary of all your answers. Use it as a final check.
- Click on the Continue button to submit your assignment. If you do not click Continue, no submission action will take place.
- If you want to redo the answers to the assignment, click Back to go back to the previous step.
Step 4: Assignment submission report
This is your proof that your assignment was submitted. It is advisable to print this page for your record purposes.
- Click on the Return to Assignment List button to go back to the Assignment overview screen.
Watch the video below which shows you how to prepare, format, complete & submit your assignments.
Written by Tabitha Bailey