- Marketing managers create advertising campaigns to increase sales.
- Their duties include analysing and improving marketing methods and creating marketing brands.
- The benefits include high earning potential, job security, and many more.
- These courses are all about learning how to attract customers to a product or service. You will work with people regularly.
- National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED) courses are accredited and recognised at valuable qualifications.
- NATED courses can be completed at various colleges, such as Matric College.
Marketing management is an in-demand job, which means that it ensures job security. If you are passionate about creating brands and promoting products and services, this is for you.
Make sure to get all the information you need before you embark on the path towards a successful marketing career.
Here is everything you need to know about Marketing Management and how it is done the NATED way:
- What is marketing management?
- Marketing Management courses.
- The NATED way.
- What will I learn?
- Where To Study?
What Is Marketing Management?
Marketing managers have the responsibility to attract potential customers by creating advertising campaigns.
They need to identify what a company can do to increase sales and find ways to improve promoting methods. This includes building marketing brands.
As a manager, you will also need to train new staff and take part in budget planning.
Marketing Management Benefits
Being a marketing manager holds many advantages, such as:
- High earning potential.
- Job security.
- Work with people.
- Express your creativeness.
Marketing Management Courses
To become a marketing manager you need the right qualification. You can obtain a National Diploma by taking a NATED course.
These courses find their roots in business studies. Going into marketing means that you will be surrounded by business-related topics, such as business plans, economic factors, and customer needs.
You may also do a lot of research because you will have to know what clients want and what it is that they like most about the specific product or service. The research will also include the evaluation of previous marketing attempts.
You will be working with people and relying on teamwork. Therefore, it is advisable that you have interpersonal skills.
The NATED Way
The National Accredited Technical Education Diploma (NATED) Marketing Management course is designed to provide you with theoretical and practical skills.
The course is accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO). That means that the course is standardised and will be recognised as a valuable qualification.
These are the three courses:
- N4 National Certificate: Marketing Management.
- N5 National Certificate: Marketing Management.
- N6 National Diploma: Marketing Management.
The requirement for this course is a matric certificate or equivalent (N4 qualification).
If you apply with an N4 qualification other than a matric certificate, you must meet the following requirements:
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Bookkeeping – NQF level 4.
- National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management – NQF level 4.
Choosing a NATED course has many benefits:
- Obtain an accredited qualification.
- Employers employ people with these qualifications.
- Further your education after a NATED course.
- Gain theoretical and practical knowledge.
What Will I Learn?
During the NATED Marketing Management course, you will study the field of marketing, as well as learn practical skills as to how the industry works on a day-to-day basis.
N4 National Certificate
In the first course, you will be introduced to the basics of marketing.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4.
- Marketing Management N4.
- Management Communication N4.
- Computer Practice N4.
N5 National Certificate
The N5 course will take you deeper into the knowledge obtained in N4. You will gain more specific skills and work yourself up to the final course.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N5.
- Marketing Management N5.
- Sales Management N5.
- Computer Practice N5.
N6 National Certificate
In this final course of the programme, you will dig even deeper into marketing and fill the gaps in your skillset. After completion, you need to do 18 months of practical work. Then you will receive a National Diploma.
- Marketing Management N6.
- Sales Management N6.
- Marketing Communication N6.
- Marketing Research N6.
Where To Study?
Here is a list of reputable colleges that offer NATED courses: