CIMA is the Professional Alternative to a University Degree
Want to be an accountant? You don’t need to go to university – CIMA is an awesome alternative
- Locally and internationally accredited
- Same academic level as degree when you are finished
- Great service, great support!
- Register now, be studying in three days time
I need to know more about CIMA
CIMA vs a University Degree
- Apply today, start studying tomorrow
- Anyone can study – no one is turned away
- No entry requirements
- Locally and internationally recognised
- Professional Qualification, teaching your real work skills
- Pay in affordable monthly installments
- Textbooks are included in your fees
- High service, high support model
- Apply today, study next year
- Not everyone is accepted
- Need a great matric to study
- Recognised in South Africa only
- Theoretical qualification – this is not a Professional Qualification
- Very expensive
- Textbooks are not included in your price
- No call centre, little support
Apply to Study CIMA Today with Skills Academy and you can Start Studying by Tomorrow!
Want High Quality Service?
We recommend Skills Academy. GREAT service, Excellent support, great price!
- By phone, email and study group
- Answer within 24 hours!
- Full time lecturers available all day
- Together We Pass study groups are included!
Text books are included
- All CIMA official
- Couriered to your door
- Extra practice and exam questions supplied!
Tell me more!
Job role: Cost Accountant, Eden Industries, Wales
Level of CIMA studies: Strategic
Why I took CIMA: Shortly after joining Eden I was offered a training package. CIMA was recommended and it seemed a well-rounded qualification which looked at the wider aspects of accountancy rather than concentrating on the technicalities.
Last Updated : August 2 2017