Unisa 2019 Application Dates are now available. Apply now! If you want to study in 2019 you can apply right now so that you can be registering to study in January if you are successful!
Unisa 2019 Application Dates: First Semester
- Undergraduate Applications: 21 August – 28 September 2018
Unisa 2019 Application Dates & Closing Dates: Second Semester
- Undergraduate Applications:
3 April 2019 – 30 April 2019
Update: The dates for the second semester application period were removed and are subject to change by Unisa, to be released at a later date. The dates mentioned above was information available to us at that moment in time. Read more on the statement released by UNISA here.
Undergraduate Applications must apply when you want to study for one of the following qualifications at Unisa:
- Unisa Higher Certificate
- Unisa Diploma
- Unisa Bachelors Degree
- B.Tech Degree
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Very important to know is that as soon as your Unisa Application has been accepted, you must then register for your course and subjects in the given Registration Period/Time Frame provided by Unisa.
- This specific Registration Period will be open in early 2019.
How can I apply at Unisa?
- For a step-by-step guideline on how to apply at Unisa, please click here.
- After you have applied for your course for 2019, you can also keep track of your Unisa Application Status so you will know exactly where in the Unisa system it is and be able to follow its progress.
Who can must apply for admission at Unisa?
- Everyone who wants to start studying for a new qualification at Unisa, must apply for admission first.
- This includes the following: First-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students who had applied for admission before, but were not offered a space, as well as Unisa students who are changing to study a new qualification.
- Students who are completing a Higher Certificate or Extended Program / Alternative Pathway must all apply for admission first for admission to the follow-on qualification they want to study.
- Students must re-apply for admission at Unisa who had applied for admission before and received feedback, but did not register at Unisa for some reason.
- You must apply for admission when you are planning to register for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college who is under the Unisa-TVET agreement.
- For more information about applying for admission at Unisa, please click here.
Unisa Study Groups
- In order to help you as a student to excel in your studies and have a huge amount of support, please join all our Unisa Stady Groups.
- In these study groups you will be able to ask questions about your studies or Unisa, and get feedback from fellow students that could be really valuable for your studies.
Last Updated: April 4th, 2019