The UNISA Application Closing Date for 2018 second-semester was 26 April 2018. All applications for 2018 are closed. You can only apply now to study at Unisa in 2019. Get all the dates about applications for 2019 here.
The UNISA application dates for the second-semester is from 16 April 2018 to 26 April 2018. The first-semester UNISA application closing date for 2018 was on 02 February 2018. If you want to start your studies in July 2018, you need to apply between those dates.
UNISA Application Dates 2018 Second-semester
Find all of the application dates for the different qualification types below:
|Qualification Type||Opening Date||Closing Date|
(Higher Certificates, diplomas
|16 April 2018||26 April 2018|
|Selected Postgraduate Diplomas||16 April 2018||26 April 2018|
|Master’s and doctoral qualifications||Closed||Closed (some exceptions apply)|
All UNISA application dates 2018 second-semester information is available on the UNISA website.
Why Do You Need to Apply?
If you want to be in school, study at a college, university or any institute, you first need to apply. They need to review your application and see if you are fit to study the qualification you want to pursue.
Another important thing is that you can only register if you applied. Once you have received confirmation that your application was successful, then only you can register.
Secure Your Space for Second-semester Studies at UNISA
If you apply early and are accepted, you are one ticket closer to study with UNISA. Semester two have limited space available. UNISA cannot guarantee acceptance of applications.
Can Anyone Apply for UNISA Second Semester 2018?
Unisa Second Semester 2018 is closed. However, anyone can apply to study with UNISA, even if it is your first-time applying.
Where Do You Apply?
The UNISA application process is very easy. The first thing that you need to know, there are different ways to apply for UNISA.
- Online – The most popular form to apply
- Hard copy – Complete a form and email it to email@example.com
- Get a form from your nearest UNISA regional office and submit it there
How Do You Apply?
To apply is quite easy, but you need to make sure that you have everything in order.
- Choose your qualification
- Fill in the UNISA online form
- Submit the required documents
- Receive your student number
- Pay the application fee
- Wait for a response
- Register your subjects
All of the information is available on the UNISA application webpage.
Pay UNISA Application Fee
- You need to make this payment once you’ve received a student number, according to UNISA. Below we’ve listed the application fees:
- Online applications – R105
- Hard copy applications (non-degree purposes only) – R160
How Do You Make Payment?
You need your student number to make payment. Use your UNISA student number and application fee reference number (Student number 1234567890) to make payment. You can find the UNISA bank details by following this link: www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo. Please note the following:
- The application fee is non-refundable (Even if you don’t qualify)
- UNISA offices do not accept cash
- Your application will not be complete if you don’t pay your application fee
- Application fee due date is the same closing date for applications.
- Make sure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Are All UNISA Qualifications Available for Study in the Second-semester?
No, not all of the qualifications are open for second-semester. Some of the These are the only available qualifications open for second-semester application. You can view them all on the Unisa applications Facebook group.
Join a UNISA Facebook Group
Stay up to date with everything about UNISA, and join one of their Facebook groups.
Written by: Leonor Breytenbach
Last updated: 23 May, 2018