Are you looking for the Unisa Brochure for 2017? You can find and download the Unisa Brochure for 2017 here.
If you are a First-Year Student at Unisa in 2018, then you can study for free. If your household income is less than R350 000 per year, then NSFAS will fund your studies with a bursary (free study) instead of a study loan.
Unisa Brochure 2017 Information
If you are unable to download the Unisa Brochure for 2017, you can also visit the Unisa website and follow these instructions to explore the course options.
When you visit Unisa’s home page, you will see a page that looks like this:
2. Next, you will need to select the admissions tab, and choose the Apply for Admissions option from the drop-down menu:
3. Now you need to choose what kind, of course, you want to study, for this example, we will use the undergraduate option. Click on the option you want to select and then you will get to a page that looks like this. Choose the start the process option.
4. Now choose the option that relates to you, for this example, we will say yes.
5. Now choose the option that relates to you, for this example, we will say yes.
6. Now you will get to a page that will help you choose your qualification. Then you will be able to choose a course based on either a college, a qualification, or choose a field of interest and explore your options.
7. Once you have decided on a course you can apply for admission. Find out more on how to check the status of your application here.
Looking for the Unisa Brochure for 2018? You can view the information on it here.
Missed UNISA Application For 2018?
Why not try an alternative to UNISA in the form of CIMA. CIMA (The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) is an internationally accredited management accounting qualification.
Pursuing a CIMA qualification is a professional alternative to obtaining a management accounting degree. Have a look at the CIMA 2018 Brochure from Skills Academy online here.
Author: Leonor Breytenbach
Last Updated: 08 March 2022