Unisa Exam Results Release Dates for 2019 – The climax of the Unisa May/June 2019 exam period is upon us. Pretty soon, the results for the exams (as well as the semester mark for modules) will be released and students will know whether they’ve passed or failed their Unisa modules.
When are the release dates for the results?
The May/June 2019 examination period was due to start on 2 May and end on 20 June. Due to the timing of the National General Elections (scheduled on 8 May), the May/June 2019 Unisa exams were moved forward to 24 April, with the exams concluding on 12 June.
The release dates for the May/June 2019 and the October/November 2019 examination period have been published and are as follows:
- May/June 2019 – 26 June 2019
- October/November 2019 – 20 December 2019
Examination results will be released on a daily basis, with the final scheduled release date being on 27 July 2019. Taking this into account, the late release of exam results will affect the second semester registration period.
The Unisa Second Semester registration period will, therefore, be extended from 31 July 2019 to 10 August 2019. Please note that the aforementioned date refers to Unisa students who are awaiting their exam results and NOT to Unisa students who are registering for the first time.
Take note of the following with regards to the release of the examination results:
- Final examination results (when available) WILL BE RELEASED to students via myUnisa and post on the above-mentioned release dates;
- Students with outstanding study fees/books will not have their exam results released until all debts are paid in full;
- Students will NOT be provided their exam results over the phone by the Unisa academic/administrative staff;
- Timetables for supplementary exams will not be made available for students if there are any outstanding fees/library books owed.
Unisa Exam Results Release Dates 2019: How?
When it comes to the ‘How’ of receiving feedback on exam results, there are two (2) options that Unisa students can use to find out their exam results:
1. myUnisa: If you are a Unisa student, you would know of myUnisa. Students can find out on myUnisa (register here) whether they want to receive their exam results via your email/myLife email account.
Alternatively, students can also head onto myUnisa and find out their exam results. Log onto myUnisa and click on ‘My Admin’. Once there, click on ‘Exam Results’ and students will be able to view their exam results.
Exam results are uploaded overnight onto myUnisa. Students need only to look once a day whether exam results have been released or not.
2. Post: Students will also receive their examination results via post, with exam results to be released on the scheduled release date (unless stated otherwise with regards to outstanding fees/library books owed).
For students that have written their exams and in turn, completed their qualification, these are the following dates to keep an eye out for on when students will receive notice about the completion of their qualification:
- Students who wrote in the May/June 2019 exams will be notified from the end of August 2019 and onwards;
- Students who wrote in the October/November 2019 exams will be notified from the end of January 2020 and onwards.
NB. Once again, students with outstanding study fees/books will not have their exam results released until all debts are paid in full. It’s the students’ prerogative to make sure that their fees are paid in full as to receive their results and in turn, moving onto the next step of their qualification.
Last Updated: 04 June 2019