Study Group Description
This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
AUE2602 Corporative governance in Accountancy provides learners with knowledge and skills in the principles of corporate governance and statutory matters, and internal controls in the accounting cycles, including evaluating internal controls. Students credited with this module are equipped with theoretical knowledge regarding corporate governance and statutory matters, and for identifying and evaluating the efficiency of internal controls in different business cycles to report to management of an ordinary company trading in goods and services.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.
Resources for AUE2602 Corporative governance in Accountancy
|Title||Auditing: Legislation and Standards|
|Title||Graded Questions on Auditing|
|Title||Auditing notes for South African students|