Study Group Description
MAC3701 Management Accounting Techniques As An Aid in Decision-Making equips students with knowledge and skills in the following principles of management accounty: Costing systems; Planning and Control techniques and Managerial tools to aid in decision-making.
What it will do for you
- IMPROVE YOUR MARKS by comparing and discussing MCQ assignments (cheat free!!)
- IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING by discussing your course on our Discussion Forums
- BE READY FOR EXAMS by doing group revision of past papers
- GET AND KEEP A NEW JOB with advice from our Professional Development Network
- ACCESS GREAT FREE STUDY RESOURCES such as student notes, past papers and more.