Best selfie video Competition*
Any video sent in by a student can be used by Together We Pass for any purpose.
This includes videos from non-winners and the winner.
The Winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and email.
The competition ends on the 31st August 2015.
Together We Pass iPad Mini Competition*
If you sign up and register for at least one online study group you will be entered into the draw!
The Winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter as soon as they claim their item.
The draw will take place in May 2014.
iPad mini 16GB WiFi ONLY:
Everything you love about iPad — the beautiful screen, fast and fluid performance, FaceTime and iSight cameras, thousands of amazing apps, 10-hour battery life* — is everything you’ll love about iPad mini too. And you can hold it in one hand.
iPad mini Competition*
Competition closes 31 July 2013.
The winner will be picked by lucky draw, and the judges decision is final.
Winner will be announced 15th August, and the prize is a 16gb wifi iPad mini.
You get entry into the lucky draw for the following actions: Signing Up to the platform (free), Registering for a subject on the platform (free or paid) and filling in our Survey about the website.
Are you one of our top students for Term 1 2013?*
The top 5 students in each year win free entry into the groups for Term 2!
The competition ends on the 19th July 2013.
Names and marks published on Website, Facebook page and Twitter by 19th July 2013.
Top places are decided by taking your highest year mark. Ties will receive free entry into the groups for Term 2 as well.
*Standard Terms & Conditions
• To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa, unless otherwise stated;
• The deadline or period for competitions or promotion will be clearly stated on the website. No entries will be accepted after that date;
• Any requirements to be eligible for the competition in addition to the terms and conditions listed in this section will be clearly stated on the website;
• The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, photographer or organiser of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact;
• By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold Together We Pass harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in any competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy;
Together We Pass reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion;
• In the event where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Together We Pass, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters;
• The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship, rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, nor will be legally enforceable, nor the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honor only;
• The prize winner will be notified via email or telephone call and information could be published on the Together We Pass web-site;
• Only one participant or entrant per household is entitled to winning one prize;
• If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prize-winner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize and Together We Pass reserves the right to redistribute or dispose of the prize at its discretion;
• Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable, unless otherwise specified in the competition details;
• Participants or entrants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated;
• Together We Pass reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one participant or entrant for a competition;
• No member of Together We Pass and / or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition, or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions offered partly or in whole by Together We Pass;
• Together We Pass and its sub-contractors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, electronic hardware and software program, network, internet and computer malfunctions, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond the control of Together We Pass which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
• Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by Together We Pass or the respective sponsor of the specific competition or promotion;
• Subject to sponsor conditions or other agreements, Together We Pass undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where such winners are located and reside within the geographical area defined by the specific competition. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the defined area will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection or receiving of any prize/s that they have won;
• The participants or entrants entering or taking part in the competition authorise Together We Pass to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant or entrant and or to take pictures of the participant or use the participant’s details, written material entered into a competition or photographs in any advertising or promotional material without any liability on the part of Together We Pass and or remuneration due to the participant or entrant; You warrant to Together We Pass that any content or other form of intellectual property that you upload, submit or otherwise deliver to Together We Pass in the course of entering into the competition, is your sole and exclusive intellectual property and that you have the legal right and all necessary consents and permissions to enable you to do so.
You agree that where you upload, submit or otherwise deliver any content or other form of intellectual property to Together We Pass, you hereby irrevocably agree to the publication thereof on the Together We Pass website and in any other format that Together We Pass deems fit and you furthermore agree to assign and make over any and all intellectual property and commercial exploitation rights in and to any such content, including copyright and other forms of intellectual property to Together We Pass on a royalty free basis and to sign and execute all such documentation as Together We Pass may require to give full practical meaning and legal effect to the provisions of this paragraph. You agree that you shall have no claim against Together We Pass or any of its owners, directors, employees, agents or service providers, now or at any point in future, for any intellectual property royalties or other forms of compensation whatsoever, including where Together We Pass chooses to exploit any such content or intellectual property in any format and for any purpose whatsoever.
You furthermore agree to hold Together We Pass harmless and indemnify Together We Pass fully against any claim made against it by any third party, including any intellectual property rights holder, as a result of your submission of any content that you do not own all of the intellectual property and commercial exploitation rights to.
• Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant;
• By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Together We Pass, participants further agree to be bound by Together We Pass web-site Terms and Conditions;
• Together We Pass shall not be liable for the sale of items or services at lower prices if such prices were increased and users or purchasers could not, for any reason whatsoever, conclude an agreement of sale while such prices remained lower;
• Together We Pass reserves the right to change the pricing at any time, or retract any offering made on this site or in writing;
• Any offering made on this site is subject to approval and confirmation by Together We Pass;
• Together We Pass will not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies contained in any special offer;
• Any terms and conditions relevant to any special offer, promotion or competition may not be amended except by publication on this web site or in terms of a written agreement signed by Together We Pass.