Unisa Registration for Semester 2 of 2022 is OPEN!
The registration window for the second semester at Unisa in 2022 is now open for undergraduate and postgraduate studies from 20 June 2022 to 18 July 2022. Read more on all you need to know on how to register to study at Unisa next semester plus important FAQs on all things registration at Unisa in 2022.
Here’s what our students have to say
We aim to satisfy. You can ask any of our thousands of students and they’ll tell you how much we’ve helped them.
“……. I Just finished my last semester and have completed my degree. Out of 5 subjects this semester, I got 4 distinctions I’m so grateful to your organisation for all the support and endless assistance!! You really helped me when i was most frustrated with UNISA and felt like just giving up!! Thank you “Together We Pass”…”
“I am finally done with my B. Compt and i can unequivocally say I would not have reached this point without TWP. The resources available for each module helped me immensely and i want to express my heartfelt thanks to Tabby and her team for all the support and help. They we always available to answer queries and go out of their way to assist. May TWP continue to grow from strength to strength.”
Jaco van der Merwe
“TWP is about more than studying. It’s a community where fellow exam sufferers can come together and share ideas, insight and support one another. The benefits of joining a TWP group far outweigh the costs. Without TWP, I would not have obtained 20 distinctions in my BCom degree!”
We Help Students Pass!
We bring UNISA, Matric and other Home Study students together, in private study groups, giving them the necessary support they need to pass their exams with flying colours. If you want more information about our awesome services click here to request information from us. Need help getting a job? Read this article on how to prepare for an interview!
Need help with your UNISA studies?
Join an Online Study Group
We have an assignment comparison tool in our study groups that allows students to compare and discuss their assignment answers without the fear of being cheated. Make sure you understand all the questions, and improve your marks!
All of our study groups have free resources as well as specialized study notes that has been written by our team, comprehensive and are up-to-date.
Our exam packs are filled with questions & answers from past Unisa exams, providing you with the opportunity to fully prepare yourself for your Unisa module’s exams!
The latest news and updates about what is happening at Unisa.
For the first time, you can now buy our study notes in the online shop! Covering the entire syllabus, our study notes are the perfect study tool to use alongside your textbook.
We know Matric – from everything you need to know on what to do after matric or when you want to improve on your Matric marks. Are you an adult who never passed their matric certificate? We have everything you need to know about adult matric – what it is, where to study and why it is so important.
Modules that we do offer online study groups on our platform include:
- BCom Generic 1st Level Group A. (Economics 1A 1501, Economics 1B 1601, Financial Accounting Principles, Concepts and Procedures 1502, Financial Accounting Reporting 1601, Business Management 1A 1501, Business Management 1B 1601)
- BCom ENM 1st Level Group C. (Legal Aspects in Accountancy 1601, Commercial Law 1B 1502, Commercial Law 1C 1503, English for Academic Purposes 103F, Practising Workplace English 1504, EUP1501 Ethical Information and Communication Technologies for Development Solution, Psychological Processes in the Work Context 1501, Personality In Work Context 1601)
- BCom Ent 1st Level (Accounting Systems in a Computer Environment 1501, Quantitative Modelling 1 1520, Mathematical Modelling 1 1620, End-User Computing (Theory) 1501, Elementary Quantitative Methods 1500)
- BCom FIN 2nd Level (Financial Management 2601, Investments: An Introduction 2601, Management Accounting 2601,General Management 2601, Enterprise Risk Management 2601, Financial Accounting for Companies 2601, Intro to Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management 2601)
- BCom HRM 2nd Level (Human Resource Management for Line Managers 2605, Organisational Psychology 2602,Ergonomics 2603, Labour Relations Management 2601, MNG2601 General Management, Practical Accounting Data Processing 2601, Internal Auditing: Theory and Principles 2601)
- BCom IOR 2nd Level (Financial Modelling 2604, Microeconomics 2601, Macroeconomics 2602, South African Economic Indicators 2603, ECS2604 Labour Economics, The South African Financial System 2605)
- LLB Modules (MRL2601 Entrepreneurial Law, Insolvency Law 3701, Law of Persons 1501, Family Law 2601, Labour Law 3702, Law of Negotiable Instruments,Intellectual Property and Competition 4801, PVL2602 Law of Succession, Law of Contract 3702, Corporative governance in Accountancy 2602)
- BEd Modules (Foundations in English Literature Studies 1501, Foundations in English Language Studies 1502, Afrikaans Today (Literature) 1501, Inclusive Education A 302S, Religious Education 303Q)
- And many more…
Together We Pass and Ember Academy now fully accredited!
Did you know that Together We Pass and Ember Academy are fully accredited to offer accounting and bookkeeping courses?
- Study from home while you work
- Entry level – only grade 10
- Start at national certificate, end on national diploma!
- Starting at a much easier level than UNISA
- Fully supported with daily contact with your tutor!
- First qualification gained after only 4 subjects
- Study Financial Accounting, Business Management, Office Administration, Entrepreneurship, and more!
Join Ember Academy if you want to pass! We will give you all the support you need to take the next step in your career.
Please remember we are not UNISA
We are not UNISA, and are not affiliated with UNISA in any way. However the links below can give you lots of help with various issues around UNISA.
|How do I register with UNISA?||I am not sure if my UNISA application was successful|
|How do I apply to study at UNISA?||When are the next UNISA Applications dates for 2022?|
Register with Together We Pass from anywhere in the world!
Since 2008, Together We Pass has been helping students by offering online private study groups for students. UNISA has given students a tool to help them study with their MyUNISA platform. However, students find it impersonal and difficult to use to engage their fellow students.
Our solution to that is through our personal private study groups. We help students to contact each other easily, provide them with great resources, help them improve their marks, make sure they are ready for exams, help them apply and register at UNISA with picture tutorials, and even help them work on their professional development with CV writing tips, interview skills and more. Our students are getting top marks, and students are joining our private study groups by the thousands. We hope you decide to do so too.
Search our shop find out what we offer for your UNISA courses today. We offer FREE online study groups in over 200 subjects in the fields of BCom, LLB and more. We run online study groups for UNISA modules like Economics 1A 1501, Economics 1B 1601, Financial Accounting Principles, Concepts and Procedures 1502, Financial Accounting Reporting 1601, Financial Accounting for Companies 2601, Selected Accounting Standards and Simple Group structures 2602, Management Accounting 260, and many more.
Our fees are low, we give great discounts and students are saying great things about us! So join us and turn your UNISA journey from Lonesome to Awesome today!