We Help Students Pass Exams
We bring UNISA, Matric and other Home Study students together, in private study groups, giving them the necessary support they need to pass their exams with flying colours.
Need help with Exams?
Compare assignments to see what needs work
This is the only tool available online that allows students to compare and discuss their assignments without fear of cheating. Our tool provides an analysis of your answer in relation to the other students answers, where you then discuss question by question for top understanding and marks
Get access to our amazing wealth of resources
Our private collection of resources is just what you need to make the best of your studies. Every year we bring together thousands of students, all of whom share their private study resources in our resource collection. We now host the largest private collection of resources available to students anywhere – join us today to gain access to our private collection.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Click here and tell me! So I can help you!
You can benefit from all this help and support
Join us. Let’s make your journey through your studies at UNISA a pleasant one.
Fill in this form and we’ll let you know how we can help you
Here’s what our students have to say
We aim to satisfy. You can ask any of our thousands of students and they’ll tell you how much we’ve helped them.
“… I Just finished my last semester and have completed my degree. Out of 5 subjects this semester, I got 4 distinctions I’m so grateful to your organisation for all the support and endless assistance!! You really helped me when i was most frustrated with UNISA and felt like just giving up!! Thank you “Together We Pass”…”
“I am finally done with my B. Compt and i can unequivocally say I would not have reached this point without TWP. The resources available for each module helped me immensely and i want to express my heartfelt thanks to Tabby and her team for all the support and help. They we always available to answer queries and go out of their way to assist. May TWP continue to grow from strength to strength.”
Jaco van der Merwe
“TWP is about more than studying. It’s a community where fellow exam sufferers can come together and share ideas, insight and support one another. The benefits of joining a TWP group far outweigh the costs. Without TWP, I would not have obtained 20 distinctions in my BCom degree!”
- BCom Generic 1st Level Group A. (Economics 1A 1501, Economics 1B 1601, Financial Accounting Principles, Concepts and Procedures 1502, Financial Accounting Reporting 1601, Business Management 1A 1501, Business Management 1B 1601)
- BCom ENM 1st Level Group C. (Legal Aspects in Accountancy 1601, Commercial Law 1B 1502, Commercial Law 1C 1503, English for Academic Purposes 103F, Practising Workplace English 1504, EUP1501 Ethical Information and Communication Technologies for Development Solution, Psychological Processes in the Work Context 1501, Personality In Work Context 1601)
- BCom Ent 1st Level (Accounting Systems in a Computer Environment 1501, Quantitative Modelling 1 1520, Mathematical Modelling 1 1620, End-User Computing (Theory) 1501, Elementary Quantitative Methods 1500)
- BCom FIM 2nd Level (Financial Management 2601, Investments: An Introduction 2601, Management Accounting 2601,General Management 2601, Enterprise Risk Management 2601, Financial Accounting for Companies 2601, Intro to Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management 2601)
- BCom HRM 2nd Level (Human Resource Management for Line Managers 2605, Organisational Psychology 2602,Ergonomics 2603, Labour Relations Management 2601, MNG2601 General Management, Practical Accounting Data Processing 2601, Internal Auditing: Theory and Principles 2601)
- BCom IOR 2nd Level (Financial Modelling 2604, Microeconomics 2601, Macroeconomics 2602, South African Economic Indicators 2603, ECS2604 Labour Economics, The South African Financial System 2605)
- LLB (MRL2601 Entrepreneurial Law, Insolvency Law 3701, Law of Persons 1501, Family Law 2601, Labour Law 3702, Law of Negotiable Instruments,Intellectual Property and Competition 4801, PVL2602 Law of Succession, Law of Contract 3702, Corporative governance in Accountancy 2602)
- BEd (Foundations in English Literature Studies 1501, Foundations in English Language Studies 1502, Afrikaans Today (Literature) 1501, Inclusive Education A 302S, Religious Education 303Q)
- And many more…
Register with Together We Pass from anywhere in the world!
Together We Pass has been helping students since 2008 by offering online private study groups for students. UNISA has given students a tool to help them study with their MyUNISA platform. However, students find it impersonal and difficult to use to engage their fellow students. Our solution is our personal private study groups. We help students to contact each other easily, give them great resources, help them improve their marks, make sure they are ready for exams, and even help them work on their professional development with CV writing tips, interview skills and more. Our students are getting top marks, and students are joining our private study groups by the thousands. We hope you decide to do so too. Search our shop find out what we offer for your UNISA courses today. We offer private study groups in over 230 subjects, in BCom, LLB and more. We run online study groups in UNISA courses like Economics 1A 1501, Economics 1B 1601, Financial Accounting Principles, Concepts and Procedures 1502, Financial Accounting Reporting 1601, Financial Accounting for Companies 2601, Selected accounting standards and simple group structures 2602, Management Accounting 260, and many many more. Our fees are low, we give great discounts and students are saying great things about us! So join us today and go from Lonesome to Awesome in your UNISA journey.