Our UNISA Study Groups help you
You shouldn't feel isolated while studying, and now you don't have to. We here at Together We Pass have brought students together online for the past 4 years in a community that supports and helps each other.
This social approach is so effective because the process of discussing ideas and concepts with your peers is one of the best ways of learning. This is the cornerstone of our approach.
It is our mission to enable every student to reach their full potential by means of a highly effective and affordable online social experience. So what are you waiting for - sign up today!
Now supporting College SA & Skills Academy to pass with flying colours
What to expect in an Online Study Group
- Never feel alone with your studies – experience studying TOGETHER with friends in your Study Group
- All our Premium groups are moderated – you get a Subject Specialist that helps manage the conversation and answers questions, so everyone gets helped
- Ask all your questions – hear and read what your Study Group friends have to say about those difficult topics and assignment questions
- Access Summarised Study Notes written by our Subject Specialists
- Participate in past paper revision with fellow students and gain access to Exam packs in the premium groups.
- Compare and discuss your assignment answers with other students before submitting to UNISA
- Have access to great resources such as Study Notes, past exam papers and past Assignments
Every year TWP brings together thousands of students, all of whom share their private study resources in our resource collection. We now host the largest private collection of resources available to students anywhere – join us today to gain access to our private collection.
This is the only tool available online that allows students to compare and discuss their assignments without fear of cheating. Our tool provides analysis of your answer in relation to other student’s answers, where you then discuss question by question for top understanding and marks.
Past paper revision is one of the key ways in which to check if you are ready for exams! With our exam revision tool, it is easy to subimt your answers and compare with other students, discuss question by question and make sure you are ready to ace your exams this term!
Are you stuck on a particular concept? Post it the forum and get help from your fellow students or group tutor. Answer other students questions - the best way to learn is to teach after all! Join in and make your study journey that much more rewarding in the process.
Together We Pass now offers all its student Free Sign-up Support. In other words, we will get one of our Friendly Technical Support Helpers to contact you and take you through the Study Group Sign-Up process step-by-step.
To find out more about how we will help you every step of the way when you are ready to Sign Up for your Study Group, please click HERE.
Discover 3 easy ways to improve your UNISA marks!
Worried about passing?
In less than 10 minutes we will give you the quick tools to ensure you improve, and best of all can PASS. Fill in this form and we will email you your copy today.
- BCom Generic 1st Level Group A. (Economics 1A 1501, Economics 1B 1601, Financial Accounting Principles, Concepts and Procedures 1502, Financial Accounting Reporting 1601, Business Management 1A 1501, Business Management 1B 1601)
- BCom ENM 1st Level Group C. (Legal Aspects in Accountancy 1601, Commercial Law 1B 1502, Commercial Law 1C 1503, English for Academic Purposes 103F, Practising Workplace English 1504, EUP1501 Ethical Information and Communication Technologies for Development Solution, Psychological Processes in the Work Context 1501, Personality In Work Context 1601)
- BCom Ent 1st Level (Accounting Systems in a Computer Environment 1501, Quantitative Modelling 1 1520, Mathematical Modelling 1 1620, End-User Computing (Theory) 1501, Elementary Quantitative Methods 1500)
- BCom FIM 2nd Level (Financial Management 2601, Investments: An Introduction 2601, Management Accounting 2601,General Management 2601, Enterprise Risk Management 2601, Financial Accounting for Companies 2601, Intro to Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management 2601)
- BCom HRM 2nd Level (Human Resource Management for Line Managers 2605, Organisational Psychology 2602,Ergonomics 2603, Labour Relations Management 2601, MNG2601 General Management, Practical Accounting Data Processing 2601, Internal Auditing: Theory and Principles 2601)
- BCom IOR 2nd Level (Financial Modelling 2604, Microeconomics 2601, Macroeconomics 2602, South African Economic Indicators 2603, ECS2604 Labour Economics, The South African Financial System 2605)
- LLB (MRL2601 Entrepreneurial Law, Insolvency Law 3701, Law of Persons 1501, Family Law 2601, Labour Law 3702, Law of Negotiable Instruments,Intellectual Property and Competition 4801, PVL2602 Law of Succession, Law of Contract 3702, Corporative governance in Accountancy 2602)
- BEd (Foundations in English Literature Studies 1501, Foundations in English Language Studies 1502, Afrikaans Today (Literature) 1501, Inclusive Education A 302S, Religious Education 303Q)
- And many more...
Together We Pass has been helping students since 2008 by offering online private study groups for students. UNISA has given students a tool to help them study with their MyUNISA platform. However, students find it impersonal and difficult to use to engage their fellow students. Our solution is our personal private study groups. We help students to contact each other easily, give them great resources, help them improve their marks, make sure they are ready for exams, and even help them work on their professional development with CV writing tips, interview skills and more. Our students are getting top marks, and students are joining our private study groups by the thousands. We hope you decide to do so too. Search our shop find out what we offer for your UNISA courses today. We offer private study groups in over 230 subjects, in BCom, LLB and more. We run online study groups in UNISA courses like Economics 1A 1501, Economics 1B 1601, Financial Accounting Principles, Concepts and Procedures 1502, Financial Accounting Reporting 1601, Financial Accounting for Companies 2601, Selected accounting standards and simple group structures 2602, Management Accounting 260, and many many more. Our fees are low, we give great discounts and students are saying great things about us! So join us today and go from Lonesome to Awesome in your UNISA journey.