- The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers offers courses that provide you with scarce skills
- These qualifications increase your chances of getting a job
- They are internationally recognised
- An ICB programme can help you to start your own business one day
You should choose The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) because it is highly recommended as a tertiary study choice.
Here is why you should choose the ICB:
- Benefits of distance learning
- Better chances of getting a job
- Internationally recognised
- Start your own business
- Gain scarce skills
- Where to study?
Benefits Of Distance Learning
The ICB is an accredited tertiary institution that offers courses in financial and business management. This programme is provided through distance learning.
There are many benefits to distance learning. The benefits are:
- The Costs Are Cheaper: You will find that distance learning is much more affordable than in contact classes
- Work From Anywhere: You can work from the comfort of your home and you do not have to worry when you are not able to get to class
- Flexible Schedule: You have the flexibility to study around your schedule. As long as you get the work done in time, you can work at your own pace
- Work And Study: You have the option to work and study at the same time. This way, you can still earn money
Better Chances Of Getting A Job
ICB certificates are regarded as valuable qualifications. Therefore, an employer will be impressed, and your chances of getting the job will increase.
All of their courses are internationally recognised. That means that you can take your ICB qualification abroad. This allows you to study further overseas or get employed in another country.
Start Your Own Business
The ICB courses not only increase your chances of getting employed but also provide you with the knowledge and skills to start your own business.
The ICB programmes are designed to develop your skillset and help you grow into a successful individual.
Gain Scarce Skills
Scarce skills refer to knowledge and experience that are in demand. All of the skills you will gain during an ICB course are scarce, which will improve your chances of getting a job.
One of the ICB goals is to provide you with as many skills as possible. This way, you will have a wide variety of abilities within a specific line of work.
Having scarce skills also increases work opportunities that offer high salaries.
Where To Study?
ICB courses are offered by colleges all around South Africa.
Here is a list of reputable distance learning colleges:
Get Qualified With Matric College
If you are looking to further your studies in the financial or business management field, the ICB courses are just what you are looking for. There are 3 study programmes offered to Matric College students and they are:
- Financial Accounting
- National Certificate in Junior Bookkeeping
- FET Certificate in Senior Bookkeeping
- National Diploma in Technical Financial Accounting
- National Diploma in Certified Financial Accounting
- Business Management
- Small Business Financial Management: ICB National Certificate
- Business Management Office Administration: ICB Higher Certificate
- Business Management Financial Accounting: ICB National Diploma
- Office Administration
- National Certificate in Small Business Financial Management
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration
- National Diploma in Financial Accounting
Matric College offers its students the opportunity to study from anywhere in South Africa, via distance learning. This means that you are able to earn while you learn. Matric College was born of the belief that every person deserves the opportunity to achieve their Matric, no matter what their age. In saying this, Matric College offers various courses, both accredited and non-accredited, to help students achieve their academic goals. No Matric? No problem! You can apply to do your Online Matric via distance learning at Matric College. The Matric Courses on offer are:
- Matric Rewrite
- National Senior Certificate
- Matric Upgrade
- National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate (Amended) depending on your age when you complete your studies
- Adult Matric
Matric College also offers NATED courses via distance learning. These NATED courses offer you fantastic opportunities if you want to advance your career prospects by giving you the chance of earning a National Diploma qualification in one of the following streams:
- Business Management Courses
- Educare Courses
- Financial Management Courses
- Human Resource Management Courses
- Legal Secretary Courses
- Management Assistant Courses
- Marketing Management Courses
Last Updated: 5 January 2022