At Together We Pass we are always looking for ways to help UNISA students. You can find a tutorial below on “How to Submit a UNISA Written Assignment on MyUNISA”. We explain the process in a simple, step by step manner that is easy to follow.
- Click on the module tab you would like to submit an assignment for
If you cannot see your module in the tabs; use the drop down box
Once you have selected your module; Click on assignments in the menu to the left
You will be taken to a page that looks similar to the one below
You can use the key below to make sense of the table above
- If your assignment is not listed you should click on the link below
Read the instructions and follow the prompts
- If you need help; click on the link for step-by-step instructions such as the ones below
How to submit a UNISA written assignment on myUNISA
Find the module code
1. Find the module code of the assignment you want to submit in the Course column
2. Find the corresponding number of the assignment, e.g. 2 in the Ass.No. column
3. Click on the Submit link in the Action column next to the assignment number
Step 1: Load assignment file from your PC to myUnisa
4. Click on the Choose File button next to File Name
5. In the Choose File dialog box, select the file you want to upload, and then click Open
6. Select the correct program format from the File Format drop-down list (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PDF etc.)
7. Click on the Continue button.
Step 2: Verify the file details for final submission of your written assignment
Use this step to verify that you are uploading the correct file to the correct course and assignment number.
8. Click on the Continue button to submit your assignment file. If you do not click Continue, no submission action will take place.
9. Large files will take longer to upload than small files. Please be patient after you have clicked Continue.
10. If the wrong details, e.g. file name, appear on the screen, click Back to restart the file upload process.
Step 3: Assignment submission report
This is your proof that your assignment was submitted. It is advisable to print this page for your record purposes.
11. Click on the Return to Assignment List button to go back to the Assignment overview screen.
Watch the video below which shows you how to prepare, format, complete & submit your assignments.
Watch the video tutorial below on How to Submit a UNISA Written Assignment on MyUNISA
Written by Kurt Wyngaard
Download a free copy of 3 Easy Ways to Improve Your UNISA Marks
Worried about passing?
In less than 10 minutes we will give you the quick tools to ensure you improve, and best of all can PASS. Fill in this form and we will email you your copy today.